My Photography MO
My Photography MO:
- Get off the interstate.
- Get on a Country back road.
- When you see a scenic overlook, resist the temptation to stop and take the exact same photo the other 50 tourists are taking at the exact same time.
- If you see a dirt road take it.
- When the dirt road ends, get out and hike.
- Now you have a much better chance of finding a unique scene that hasn’t already be photographed a million times.
Nikon D1X DSLR, AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D, exposure: F/22, 1/13 sec., ISO 125, , Nikkor MC-20 remote cable, Manfrotto 3221 tripod, Manfrotto 3047 studio head, Nissan Xterra 2003, capture date and time: 3/14/2005, 6:57 am